COVID-19 Vaccine Standby List
The Monroe Health Department operates weekly COVID-19 vaccination clinics. Sometimes we may have a very small number of extra doses of vaccine due to appointment cancellations or extra doses per vial.
** IMPORTANT ** This should NOT be your sole means for obtaining the COVID-19 vaccine. This is NOT a guaranteed appointment and there are usually very few, if any, extra doses available.
If you are interested in being on the Stand-By List:
• You must be registered in VAMS and eligible to receive vaccine. Additional information on eligibility and requirements can be found at: https://portal.ct.gov/Coronavirus/covid-19%20vaccinations.
• You must be available to answer your phone in person if called to confirm arrangements. Due to the short time frames involved, we will not be able to leave a message.
• If extra vaccine becomes available, you will be contacted by phone between 2:00 pm and 2:45 pm on the day of the clinic, in the order that your name is on the standby list.
• You must be able to arrive at the Monroe clinic before 3:00 pm to receive the vaccine.
• If you are called, agree to be vaccinated, and you already have another vaccination appointment, you will need to cancel that pre-existing appointment in VAMS so that we will be able to access your VAMS record.
Please click below for the COVID-19 Vaccine Standby Lists:
*** NEW LISTS WILL BE POSTED EVERY MONDAY FOR THAT WEEK ***
**Please - one sign up slot per person**
Wednesday, April 14, 2021 Standby List - -St. Jude School, 707 Monroe Turnpike, Monroe CT 06468