Knowledge Base

How can I make payments?

Category: Tax Collector
A) BY MAIL: If a receipt is desired, please send the entire bill and a stamped self-addressed envelope. Checks made payable to: TOWN OF MONROE. 

B) IN PERSON: Please bring the entire bill to the the Collector's Office, 7 Fan Hill Road. OR during the month of July or January at the two MONROE branches and White Hill branch of Newtown Savings Bank

C) ON-LINE: Please go to Tax Information for links.
Updated 8/25/2022 2:37 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!